Monday, May 25, 2009

True Love

You have to read this if you haven't already. ( who-knew ) This is one of the greatest images of what Jesus taught us all in the beginning and in his mortal ministry as well. He taught that we should always be courteous to others and when ever we could to feed the hungry , cloth the naked , and pray for the sick. My dear friend and one of the best examples of a human and man has set a bar above the rest once again.

We as Christians , as Saints, should always be at this level of humanity , charity , and grace. How hard is to skip one meal if it means feeding someone who would probably appreciate a meal so much more than we do. I must admit it brought tears to my eyes to read the blog and how the light and love of Christ shown through the example of a great example.

2 comments:

Ann said...

He's a pretty great one. :)

It's me, Jenny! said...

made me smile