Friday, October 17, 2008

Timing

Sometimes there is just not enough time to sit down and type out huge blogs, this one will be short.
I had the most peculiar phone call tonight one that trouble me so, my 13year old daughter the one that just got baptized, was calling from the neighbors house. Instantly my senses were enhanced and my adrenaline began to flow , I knew it wasn't gonna be good. I talked to her for a minute on the phone and found out that her mother and step-dad were fighting with her about getting home late from a church activity, ( if the kids gonna be late ...that's were I want it to be ) , any ways she was getting yelled at so much and they smacked her for back talk, so I had to call her mom and see what was going on. It turns out that Satan is up to no good as usual, now the reason I say this is because the moment I got on the phone the Spirit was with me.......I felt strong that there was evil a foot. Alex is going to go to the Columbus Temple on a youth temple trip on Saturday with me and several other members and old Satan is doing his best to keep that from happening, I instantly noticed by the way she began swearing at me and taking the Lord's name in vain, once she even referred to me and my Bible and how stupid it was. I new at that moment that the most important thing to do was play it cool and not let the situation get out of hand then all would be well and Alex will still make her first trip to the Temple.

No comments: