Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can't please everyone!

As my life has progressed in the church and the labors of the Lord, I have found myself in a predicament from time to time where the things that I have either said or done offends someone. Now as far as I am concerned and I believe that our Savior looks at it as, If you are offended then you probably need to take a look at yourself because the reasons behind contention usually lies within. I have recently been involved in some issues within my own family and they have not been easy to deal with in fact the stress of all of it has even taken its toll on my health, but I know that through all struggles, all trials, and all adversity , if we put our faith in our Father in Heaven then we can learn and grow from these experiences. There are some that know me that choose to not like me, most of them are not part of my faith and I want them to know that no matter the depth of there aggravation or even hatred towards me or my family that through everything, I still am inclined to have Christ like love for those that don't know what love is.

There is a philosophy in our religion based upon the principles of Christ Like attributes and love, one that requires all true followers of Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior, to love everyone , no matter who they are. Why some would ask? If it is true that we all were created before the world was organized and we lived, when in the spirit, with our elder brother Jesus, then we would surely know that we are all children of our Heavenly Father. The children Of a God that loves us all equal, without favoritism one to the other. We must then know that we are all brothers and sisters no matter who we are. I have spoken of the importance of the "ONE" before in my blog and it has been a topic from general authorities in the past and a topic of great importance. I feel we as people must look to one another and put off the hatred and the contention and start loving people for the fact that, eternally we are related, good or bad does not determine our amount of love and shouldn't. God himself will be the final judge and ruler over our fate, we must not hold on to ill feelings towards others because it only brings you down to a level that only Satan would want to be at.

For the person that commented on the ratings part of the blog caption, and rated it as poor, I hope that you can find something that appeals to you somewhere that holds the same kind of spiritual truths and compassion towards others as I try so diligently to provide. I appreciate your opinion and understand if you didn't like the posts, it is not for everyone. May God bless all who read this and anything else that holds true to God.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I am so sorry that anyone thought it was poor. :( Just remember that there will always be strong opposition to someone who is striving to do good in the world. You're doing great things, and you are loved by many many people! We're praying for you.

It's me, Jenny! said...

Your family is one of my favorites! I'm sorry things have been tough on you lately. I think it has been going around. I'm glad to see you are relying on your faith thru difficult times...cause it is only through our faith that we can become like our Savior. Thanks for the reminders!

And who said something?...why I oughta...love them too...despite the ignorance...

Get better too!