Thursday, August 21, 2008

What I would Die For

The fact of the matter truly is that most of say we would die for something ,but I ask you would you truly die for that which you believe in? I know that with all that is within me that I would most certainly have laid my life before Pontius Pilate at the counsel before the Pharisee's to save His life .No time in my life have I been more clear of that statement than I am at this moment . I have come to understand that living a life full of vain ambitions and worldly affects mean nothing in the grand vision of things, My Savior gave me the breath that I breath , He made it possible to choose if I would stand for what I believe or would falter on those proud morals most of us use so loosely . I love Jesus the Christ , He is my advocate with the Father , the Creator of this world, and my Shepard . At the moment he was asked "are you this king of the Jews , this Jesus of Nazareth... His response , you say that I Am ,for this cause was I born , to this end came I into the world". With freedom at his fingers He spoke no more when they wanted His blood.So I ask do you know what you would die for? Would it be for the desire of your heart? The thing you have never been able to grasp? Would it be the center of your very moral fiber that is in jeopardy when you choose the wrong decision .........I pray you choose the right . I have thought deeply upon the subject of what I would Die for and the fact is I hope that most of the things I would list would be the same as yours , but the real question still remains in my mind .......Would you take the place of the Savior if asked ? Is your Faith strong enough to be there if Father calls on you? I question myself some day's , but I aspire always to be the very best I can be , I try to be like Christ as much as I can , I'm so human though that even though I aspire to be like Christ I fail. The trick is to learn from those failures and not repeat them again. I would die for my Family , I would ask to take there place if it were possible .......I only hope I will be able to be that strong when the day comes that I am asked " Do you know this Christ " " Are you a Christian "? I can if effect lay my life down for the things, the moral fiber , the Gospel of Christ in which I believe in therefore laying my life down for Christ to build up His Kingdom on the Earth today. So I say again ...Do you know what you would die for . If you can figure that out then the Gospel of Jesus Christ will fill your very soul!

No comments: