Monday, September 1, 2008

Friends

Holiday weekends sometimes make for the most long drawn out weekends ever. With the visiting of friends and family it can be some what burdensome from time to time. I had the opportunity to spend one of these days off with one of my best friends and his family, it was a great time to be able to have that time for memory sake. I ,unfortunately will be loosing this friend of mine and his family , due to a move that will benefit his family greatly, I must say that I am rather depressed about the whole thing, I know that that is selfish , but I hate to see them go. I know that I won't really be loosing them , but they will not be so easy to visit nor will be as convenient to talk with them . I will pray that they may always be safe and that when they get established in the new home that awaits them that it too, will bring such marvelous joy to them , I will also pray that the Lord will continue to bless them with good kind people and friends that can be there for them when they need it . I know that the Lord has magnificent plans for this man and his family and I believe that he is following the promptings of the Holy Spirit, that guides all that live righteously , and because of that , he and his family will be blessed again and again for his obedience to the word of God. You know who you are if you read this , and I want you to know that I love you and your family ! I will never forget the kindness that was shown to me and my family by you and yours. I will always remember the love that has been shown towards my children in primary, and your patience when I was new to the Gospel. Not very often in someones lives do you encounter people with such pure hearts as the ones these friends of mine have . Like friends of mine that not long ago moved away as well , they have blessed my life with great joy that can never be repaid. I will aspire to be as they were for I know that through them I became a better person . Thank you.

1 comment:

Ann said...

We love you, too! We will miss you so much. We are so grateful for your friendship and what you mean in our lives. Thanks for letting us stay up talking till 3:00 in the morning at your house!! :)