Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still Searching

After the last entry on the Atonement and a promise of more I thought about the nature of the topic I had chose to discuss.I realize that for anyone reading this you may ask yourself , why does this person write these topics as if someone had asked to know or was inquiring to a specific question. Truth be told , I write them for myself ! I love to sit and ponder on the deep waters of doctrine and as to why such things are as they are. My Savior gave me a chance by becoming the Christ as He gave up his Ghost that great day on the cross , on that hill . You see He was born a child just like you and I and had the same Vail drawn over his eyes as we have upon our eyes, our amnesia doesn't allow us to remember the grand counsel before the world was , and at the time when Jesus was a boy He didn't know any different than us . It wasn't until a visit from a heavenly messenger that He came to know who He was, He wasn't the Christ until He had went that extra mile of suffering for us that misery we can't fathom . It was in the garden of Gestamine that He plead a prayer with His Father the Great Elohim , Our Father , Please Father He begged let this cup pass from me, How He must have been afraid......Sound silly doesn't it? To think that Jesus was afraid. He was still a man was He not? Perfect in every effect, there's no doubt of that , but never the less still a man , who had feelings and was suffering even then by great drops of blood from his pours . He suffered when he was taken from Pilate to be Chastised and think of the pain..Lacerations over your hole body from cataninetails ( whips made of leather usually containing pieces of metal, and bone, sharp enough to rip flesh from bone ) . I can't even imagine. But I'm thankful......So greatly appreciative of the strife that He endured so you and I could live as free men , children of our Father in Heaven. I wonder if I can ever aspire enough to be good enough as a person to be worthy of the debt that was paid that I might breath! I think not , so I say that I must strive to be the most effective in all that I do in the name of Jehovah, I must be diligent in my scripture studies and pray with the most sincere heart , and not forget to count my blessings in doing so. There will never be enough time in this dispensation to make up for what the Son did for us. I will pray that all that think on this subject will begin to ask the question of themselves......Do I strive to do the best I can at being thankful for the breath I take ? Am I willing to lay down my life for His cause? Would I go to the end of the atmosphere to prove to Him that I love him with my whole Soul? Brothers and Sisters out there I would. He is my Savior , My God, My King, I would tell Him over and over if He were here on the earth still today, I love you Jesus and Thank you , My spirit thanks you , my soul thanks you .

No comments: