Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Prayers please

Finding the strength to do the right thing isn't always easy! I have been privileged in my life to have many opportunities to do the thing that our Father in Heaven has asked, many times I have come up short. Lately I seem to be struggling quite a bit, I wont go into any details but I have been facing the same challenge over and over and it seems as though I fall prey to Satan's temptations every time. I can't seem to get past the hurdle. I hope those of you that are out there, that do in fact read this, will pray that I get the strength I so desperately need to beat my demons. I realize that there have been some gaps in my blogging and I don't have time to write quite as often as I would like , perhaps if I got back into the writing habit again then maybe mind would be more spiritually fed.

No real worries, but I could use a few prayers.....I have been slipping a little too much back into my old ways of thinking and not focusing on the long term plan. I read my friends blog tonight and she really made me think about how much I am not putting what God wants first in my life at this moment. If I want to have that communication line opened to our Heavenly Father then I had better get back on track.

Sorry I haven't kept my promise to be consistent in blogging and thanks Ann for your inspiring words ......I miss you guys so much , I need Matt so bad it truly hurts!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Jason,
We love you so much and miss you all of the time. You will definitely be in our prayers. We may be far away, but we will always be right there for you. We love you!
Ann