Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tax Time...Ain't it Grand!

I began this month with the anticipation of beating myself out of procrastination and settling in for a couple of night of getting everything ready for when all my paperwork had arrived through the mail. You see, every year I wait till the last possible second then in some kind of crazy rush that usually leads to a angry rage of hating the government and all those extra forms, I find myself e-filing at midnight April 15th, or the day after and paying a fee. This year I was ahead of the program, I have everything ready to go, I use TurboTax, and have for several years...believe it or not it works great . Anyhow I got all my papers ready to go, the last one's I was waiting on came in the mail yesterday, so tonight I sat down and began filing.....everything looks good, almost done get to the end...press the button that says (e-file) and bam.............seems the IRS is in the middle of revamping one of the forms I have to file for my child support and therefor I can't file yet. They will let me know via e-mail as soon as possible as to when I can file..LOL I about went nuts! But hey I guess its better than procrastinating.

1 comment:

Ann said...

LOL! How sad :( But way to go, being on top of things!!